Sony Le PLEX HD Launch 23 August– Facebook LIVE with Zoya Akhtar

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 6,568

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Join me, Zoya Akhtar, on Facebook LIVE for the launch of Sony Le PLEX HD. All you have to do is hit ‘Going’ on this event!

Sony Le PLEX HD is a premium English Movie Channel that promises fresh, acclaimed stories to enrich your movie-viewing experience.

Be a part of this fun movie hangout where you can connect and converse over movies with fellow movie lovers.

You could be someone who enjoys watching movies all day or someone who loves to talk about them. No matter what kind of movies you love or how often you watch them, come be a part of the Sony Le PLEX community and celebrate your love for cinema! As the ambassador of this community, I invite to you join me LIVE on 23rd Aug to talk about our common love for movies.
What’s more?! A chosen few will also get the chance to attend the launch in Mumbai.

Make sure you stay tuned to the updates to know more.

If movies are what you love and admire, there's no other place you'd rather be. This is

Sony Le PLEX HD Launch – Facebook LIVE with Zoya Akhtar

Sony Le PLEX HD Launch – Facebook LIVE with Zoya Akhtar

6dd880c458c9b6b137257e6b4fe4669e.jpg

Twitter #LetsTalkMoviesWithZoya at the Sony Le PLEX HD Launch here: (link: http://bit.ly/PLEXLiveWithZoya) bit.ly/PLEXLiveWithZo…
23rd August: Mark the date! ;)

Join me, Zoya Akhtar, on Facebook LIVE for the launch of Sony Le PLEX HD. All you have to do is hit ‘Going’ on this event!

Sony Le PLEX HD is a premium English Movie Channel that promises fresh, acclaimed stories to enrich your movie-viewing experience. Be a part of this fun movie hangout where you can connect and converse over movies with fellow movie lovers.

You could be someone who enjoys watching movies all day or someone who loves to talk about them. No matter what kind of movies you love or how often you watch them, come be a part of the Sony Le PLEX community and celebrate your love for cinema! As the ambassador of this community, I invite to you join me LIVE on 23rd Aug to talk about our common love for movies.

What’s more?! A chosen few will also get the chance to attend the launch in Mumbai. Make sure you stay tuned to the updates to know more.

If movies are what you love and admire, there's no other place you'd rather be

https://m.facebook.com/events/602811163235266#_=_

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock