"Sony Le Plex HD" launchin in June

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited is all geared up to launch its new high definition premium English movie channel Sony Le Plex HD. The network is in the process of seeking regulatory clearances and approvals. Subject to obtaining such approvals, the launch is planned around June 2016.
The channel will serve the discerning audiences who seek entertainment beyond the mainstream movies from Hollywood.
Sony Le Plex HD will serve avid movie viewers with films that are popular and critically acclaimed. The focus for the channel would be to present the movies in a manner not seen before.
The network has made significant investment in securing rights for movies from Hollywood and the premieres on the channel which includes Spotlight, Ex-Machina, Foxcatcher and Straight Outta Compton to name a few and will also be home to critically acclaimed movies like The Inglorious Basterds, Schindler’s List, Taxi Driver, Gladiator, Philadelphia, etc.

Indian Television Dot Com | SPN to launch English movie channel Sony Le Plex HD by June 2016

SPN has said in June and also mentioned about approvals,so we can expect this channel to be added anytime before June 2017 :tup [emoji38]

wow !! Another breaking news from @machi bro :skd :clap

Hereby, I resign.. and give my mod powers to machi bro :shy

================

The name is weird, somewhat like french name....which have a lot of "le", "la" etc.

Sony Sucks :angry :wall

Instead of Launching their no.1 Hindi GEC HD version they are thinking of Le Plex HD :damn

Rushil.D said:
Sony Sucks :angry :wall

Instead of Launching their no.1 Hindi GEC HD version they are thinking of Le Plex HD :damn
No sab hd till now....hate spn network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock