• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 6,707

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
"Sony Le Plex HD" Transmission Re-started from Asiasat 7 @105.5 east. (C Band)

Frequency: 4181 V 30000

Presently Running with Only Blank Screen but Audio is Coming. Some English Movies is Running.

Earlier only Blank Screen was come but no audio.

24231e501953f444935475e55fe98502.jpg
8e8b4c9effe6648c25a328451d453190.jpg

W.O.W. :ouch: :cheers: Sony Le Plex HD has risen from the ashes. If only Sony Rox HD could come back too, because there is only one Hindi HD music channel. :verysad2:

@Deep.S, can you take an audio recording of the channel and upload it?

BTW, last Thursday (22 August) would have been the 3rd anniversary of Le Plex HD if it did not shut down.

Last edited:
W.O.W. :ouch: :cheers: Sony Le Plex HD has risen from the ashes. If only Sony Rox HD could come back too, because there is only one Hindi HD music channel. :verysad2:

@Deep.S, can you take an audio recording of the channel and upload it?

BTW, last Thursday (22 August) would have been the 3rd anniversary of Le Plex HD if it did not shut down.
I will try my best.

I think they are rebranded this channel
Better than they are showing movie with Hindi Audio

Audio is not looks like Sports Channel. It's coming as English Movies so may be Sony Pix 2 HD ??
Yes that also possible but can't say as its in testing .. they did previously also same with Sony WAH .

I was surprised when I found that my article was waiting for permission before being displayed publicly. I thought the waiting period had been removed. But now I know that this delay is for merging the article with the discussion thread. Thanks! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock