Sony LIV streaming India Australia series..poor quality pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I compared Sony Liv content with Sony SIX HD (Airtel). It has similar PQ of about 90% similar. The difference is very minimal. I don't like the PQ of Sony Liv in its native app.
I still stand with my statement Sony Liv through O**o TV is very comparable with Sony Six HD in DTH. I watched whole match there was some connection issues roughly 5-10 for whole match which is acceptable. Otherwise it was the best experience I got..
Maybe u should give a try
May be the PQ of Tata Sky HD is channel is much higher than Airtel DTH hence i find the difference between Sony Liv and DTH to be much higher...

Do give T**P TV a look in as i found Sony Six HD more sharper n with higher birthrate of 7 mbps when compared to O**O TV.

I watched both the matches through O**o TV through Sony Liv and I could say it was the best experience I got in my lifetime. PQ was amazing True HD(1080 P). Without ad experience could watch movements and some stats during breaks. Good refresh rate when compared to pathetic Hotstar(IPL). And last but not least Sony's Scoreboard:hrt:

I have 30 MBPS Jio connection.
Canu u confirm app name O**o TV

-------Post deleted---------
Moderator note - Don't discuss on illegal apps

Last edited by a moderator:
Even in Jio tv cricket series is way better than Sony Liv

Sony Six channel feed on the app is much better than SonyLiv feed. Looks 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock