Good News Sony Marathi celebrating 2 years anniversary

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Pictures India launched it's 2nd regional tv channel "Sony Marathi" in Marathi region on 19th August 2018. Today the channel completed 2 year of its launch.

Congratulations🎊🎊🎉🎉 to the team of Sony Marathi.
4yrGZ3P.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to Sony Marathi. However, in the past one year there has been hardly any news about it. I am not even talking about the HD version which has been postponed indefinitely, but even w.r.t. regular/new programs, there are hardly any announcements.

Congratulations to Sony Marathi. However, in the past one year there has been hardly any news about it. I am not even talking about the HD version which has been postponed indefinitely, but even w.r.t. regular/new programs, there are hardly any announcements.
Caz it is likely to shutdown😣😪 after merge. Or rebrand as cinema channel. That's reason Sony Marathi HD and colors Marathi cinema have been cancelled

Caz it is likely to shutdown😣😪 after merge. Or rebrand as cinema channel. That's reason Sony Marathi HD and colors Marathi cinema have been cancelled
This channel will not shutdown, colors marathi cinema will be a separate channel and sony marathi hd will also launch very soon because this channel is bringing new serials, shows and movies and it's trp can increase so no chance of shutdown

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock