Breaking Sony Max converting into Bollywood Content driven channel

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 14,606

dino29

Reaction score
Yes, that is right. This is an such an awesome news!

Had shared detailed feedback with Hindi Movie Channels Cluster Head of Sony Pictures Network India sometime back and finally much awaited changes being implemented from 1st March.

So So Happy and I guess it is time to celebrate and Thank Team Sony Pictures Network India :)

This is just AWESOME news if Sony Max indeed goes back to the pre-Goldmines model of airing mainly Bollywood movies (especially pre-2017 Sony Max HD which showed plenty of niche as well as classic movies). Thanks especially to our @dino29 bhai for his continued efforts to illustrate why showing South movies is no longer the right strategy for Hindi movie channels, now that Dhinchaak has single-handedly captured that market. Star Gold has reaped maximum benefits from its Bollywood-focused strategy and I can’t wait to see Sony Max do the same. If only it can launch a dedicated HD Bollywood channel or even an HD feed of Sony Max 2! :smile2:
Lets hope Max will air only pure bollywood movies like Zee Bollywood.
Not like Zee Bollywood please. Too much repetition. Sony Max should try to emulate Star Gold (2) or &pictures by having Bollywood and Hollywood movies in the schedule. Sony Max HD should be like &xplor HD.

It's a great news after zee-sony merger something good happened once all merger process ends library started sharing most of the channels will be revamped most of the movies and banners will be acquired hope all this things should be implemented soon.

Yes, that is right. This is an such an awesome news!

Had shared detailed feedback with Hindi Movie Channels Cluster Head of Sony Pictures Network India sometime back and finally much awaited changes being implemented from 1st March.

So So Happy and I guess it is time to celebrate and Thank Team Sony Pictures Network India :)
Good to see that Sony Max will focus more on Bollywood Content . Dubbed movies should shift to Sony Wah and Sony Max 2 . Dhinchaak TV will get Goldmines films or Goldmines films will go to other channel most probably . Anyways it is a very exciting news that we will be able to enjoy more Bollywood movies in High Quality print . Hoping that Sony would try to air quality and entertaining movies like Sardar Udham, PK , 3 id*ots , Sherni etc more in good slots .

I love south india movies so I will switch to Dinchank movie
I think high rated Goldmines dubbed movies like Son of Satyamurthy , Sarrainodu, Jersey etc will move to Dhinchaak . Rest Goldmines will either be taken by other channels or will be telecasted on Sony Wah . Aditya Movies will be telecasted in Sony Max 2 / Sony Wah . Some of them might movie to Colors Cineplex as well ( just a probability ) .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock