Dream Legend
Reaction score
Bro it's showing from long time I think nothing new in that

Nilu334

Registered
Reaction score
abhi123 said:
Bro it's showing from long time I think nothing new in that
I know bro...I think no one click image...

Abhi

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Nilu334 said:
I know bro...I think no one click image...
Ok bro no problem:)

sudheep

Dream Pro
Reaction score
The max team really deserves a big clap for remastering old filims to Hd with high PQ &AQ

Abhi

Dream Legend
Reaction score
sudheep said:
The max team really deserves a big clap for remastering old filims to Hd with high PQ &AQ
+1

intrinsicreality

Registered
Reaction score
Channels can't remaster anything. Movie production companies remaster the movies they own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D JIO MAX SHOWING NEW LOGO OF SONY MAX HD (HD ONLY) TV Channels News 11
sandeep9915 SONY MAX HD Showing South movies TV Shows & Programs 23
Dinesh jain "Sony, Sony pix, Set Max. Showing No Signal on Fastway Digital Cable TV 3
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX to celebrate 5 years of S.S. Rajamouli’s Bahubali: The Beginning DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX Highlights and Listing – July 1 – 15, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX Highlights and Listing – June 16 – 30, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX Highlights and Listing – June 1 – 14, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX 2 celebrates timeless tales with movies of big screen duos DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX 2 celebrates timeless tales with movies of big screen duos DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Theri to reair on Sony Max tomorrow at 8 PM DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX Highlights and Listing – May 16-31, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX2 to air some of the best movies from the past two decades DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Max to telecast Pati Patni Aur Woh this Saturday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX to show World Television Premiere of Pati Patni Aur Woh DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX to Premiere ‘Section 375’ on January 25 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive Fastway Local Movie Channel Sponsored with Sony Max Fastway Digital Cable TV 3
Deep.S Satellite Updates "Sony Max HD" started from Asiasat 7 @105.5 east. AsiaSat Updates 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Max 2 to telecast the story behind Parinda with Director Vidhu Vinod Chopra DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX brings the WTP of the film ‘Malaal’ this Saturday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
JollyLNB Breaking Sony Max and Sony Max HD have changed their graphics (same logo) TV Channels News 44
D Seeking Help Is Sony Max going for a brand refresh on 20th July? TV Channels News 47
DJ Roy Good News Sony Max to air 'Sooryavansham' during IPL finals TV Channels News 0
somnath chakraborty Shekhar Suman set to return with lights-camera kissey 3 on Sony Max 2 TV Shows & Programs 1
Sagar SONY MAX +1 & SET +1 readded by Tata Sky Tata Sky 18
Deep.S Good News "Set +1" & "Sony Max +1" Testing in Tata Sky Tata Sky 3