Breaking Sony Max Launching in Myanmar on Canal+ on Channel no.37

Last edited:
Sorry to say. Sony it's not the time to do any business with Myanmar. They may want to reconsider.
Bro, what’s the point of avoiding the entire country because of the corrupt government? I think it’s good that people from Myanmar are at least able to see something from India. Most countries have some problem in their governments and I agree that Myanmar’s situation is worse than many other countries.

That does not mean that we should not work with them to uplift them; they are our neighbour after all, and in the past decade they have made so much progress in terms of human quality of living, compared to what was there before. Instead of complaining about the government let’s focus on the people. Don’t want to make this any more political. But I think Myanmar deserves a handful of Indian TV channels as it slowly becomes closer to other countries in the region in terms of media and communication.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock