Sony Max to air dance movie ‘ABCD 2’ on 29 No Read more at:

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is set to wow dance lovers with the premiere of ‘ABCD 2’ on Sunday, 29 November, at 8 pm. There will be a repeat airing of the film on Sunday, 6 December, at 1 pm. Directed by choreographer turned filmmaker Remo D’Souza and featuring Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor and Prabhudeva in lead roles, ‘ABCD 2’ highlights the struggle of talented dancers who wish to be mentored by Prabhudeva to live the dreams of their lives and win an international hip-hop festival in Vegas. ‘ABCD 2′ director Remo D’Souza said, “When I made the first part, there was no Indian film ‘ABCD’ could be compared with. But now, people will compare the second one with my own film. When I made the first part, a lot of people discouraged me saying—here comes another director trying to make ‘Step Up’. I have tried to concentrate on the story and bigger, more nuanced and better dance sequences in this one.”

Read more at: Sony Max to air dance movie ‘ABCD 2’ on 29 Nov | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Y this topic now. The movie was premiered 2 months back on Sony and Sony HD

Its premiering now On Max for the first time :k

rohank3 said:
Y this topic now. The movie was premiered 2 months back on Sony and Sony HD
Because, earlier MAX' head has said in the media on two occations on a TV channel that they are going to celebrate 20 years of MSM in India with the WTP of 'Katti Batti' on MAX along with its live telecast on a very big Samsung UHD screen also for the public viewing outside its office in Mumbai and on the second occation it was revealed by him that it will be premiered on 29th November. And with this news, it was a clear indication that only a HD telecast of it can be screened on a UHD screen for the better display and not the SD telecast, So it was clear that with the Katti-Batti's world television premier MSM is going to launch MAX HD channel, But now looking at this new press release, I think there is some more delay in the launch of MAX HD channel, Infact, I think, that is why MSM (or MAX) has made this new press release to clarify that on 29th November they are going to telecast 'ABCD 2', which indirectly means that you have to wait for some more time for the launch of MAX HD channel which has been already planned with the WTP of 'Katti Batti' in association with Samsung UHD Television !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock