Sony Max to premiere SRK starrer ‘Fan’ on 10 July

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hindi movie channel Sony Max will premiere dual-role psychological thriller ‘Fan’, starring Shah Rukh Khan, on 10 July at 8 pm.

The movie captures the journey of a look-alike admirer urging us to think about issues relating to stardom, fandom and public expectations.

Directed by Maneesh Sharma, ‘Fan’ is a story of Gaurav Chandna (Shah Rukh Khan) who grows up worshipping the mega movie star Aryan Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan) or God as he refers to him.

Gaurav’s love and passion for his God turns into a dangerous obsession that crosses the fine line as the “Jabra” Fan sets out on an expedition to wish Aryan on his birthday.

Quite unlike the run- of- the- mill fan- admires- superstar story, Fan acquaints the audience with the pros and cons of blind hero- worshipping as Gaurav is pitted against Aryan in this nail-biting thriller.

Fan director Maneesh Sharma said, “I wanted to make a movie exploring the dynamics between a fan and a superstar. It hasn’t been attempted in Indian movies before, and though it’s not a personal story, it fascinated me. Fan has been the most difficult film of my life and at the same time it’s the most special film as well. Fan is not just about the love of the fan for his favorite superstar.”

Sony Max to premiere SRK starrer 'Fan' on 10 July | TelevisionPost.com

only in SD?
Dont know wht they launched HD channel.???
while they are not premiering in HD??

I loved the movie,I saw old SRK in this movie and want him to continue acting superbly in such movies :)

I think good movie...i am very execiting to movie come on you tv..i also wish movie hd primere :tup

Ashwani Jindal said:
I think good movie...i am very execiting to movie come on you tv..i also wish movie hd primere :tup
Don't worry hd premiere will be either on 17th or 24th at 8pm :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock