Sony Music launchessecond YouTube channel for kids

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 798

Sajee

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sony Music has launched its second YouTube channel for kids called D’Art of Science featuring Deepak Pathania, India’s very own Steve Spangler.

Known for his magical videos that artistically blend fun and innovation with science, Pathania, through this channel aims to inspire and educate kids with entertaining science presentations backed by simple scientific explanations.

The channel will continue to showcase his creative journey driven by science and logic with the new videos being uploaded every weekend.

Pathania said, “I’m really excited on the launch of my virtual world of science for kids. This will not only give kids an all access to an avalanche of videos but also a place where they can learn cool science tricks, and experience the magic of science in their daily lives. Eventually this alternate method of learning will reflect positively in their education.”

Sony Music Kids head Anjana Devraj added, “We are happy to expand our kids’ portfolio with Deepak Pathania’s creative and educational videos based on scientific experiments. Last month we had launched India’s first YT channel for kids – MadStuffWithRob in partnership with YouTube, which has received an amazing response. We are sure that D’Art of Science will also become a massive hit and become the most watched kids Science channel across all media.”

D’Art of Science on YouTube will have interactive videos across genres including fun science, school science, innovation, science DIY's and toys based on science
MUMBAI: Sony Music has launched its second YouTube channel for kids called D’Art of Science featuring Deepak Pathania, India’s very own Steve Spangler.

Known for his magical videos that artistically blend fun and innovation with science, Pathania, through this channel aims to inspire and educate kids with entertaining science presentations backed by simple scientific explanations.

The channel will continue to showcase his creative journey driven by science and logic with the new videos being uploaded every weekend.

Pathania said, “I’m really excited on the launch of my virtual world of science for kids. This will not only give kids an all access to an avalanche of videos but also a place where they can learn cool science tricks, and experience the magic of science in their daily lives. Eventually this alternate method of learning will reflect positively in their education.”

Sony Music Kids head Anjana Devraj added, “We are happy to expand our kids’ portfolio with Deepak Pathania’s creative and educational videos based on scientific experiments. Last month we had launched India’s first YT channel for kids – MadStuffWithRob in partnership with YouTube, which has received an amazing response. We are sure that D’Art of Science will also become a massive hit and become the most watched kids Science channel across all media.”

D’Art of Science on YouTube will have interactive videos across genres including fun science, school science, innovation, science DIY's and toys based on science

Indian Television Dot Com | Sony Music launches second YouTube channel for kids

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock