DDF Exclusive Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey pull out of DD free dish after winning slots

It seems Rishtey Cineplex is again set to b relaunched, can see its licence on broascastseva portal. I believe this wasn't the case earlier. I think MTV Indies licence was renamed as MTV Beats when former got shutdown but now MTV Beats is using a separate licence and MTV Indies licence has been renamed as Rishtey Cineplex

It seems Rishtey Cineplex is again set to b relaunched, can see its licence on broascastseva portal. I believe this wasn't the case earlier. I think MTV Indies licence was renamed as MTV Beats when former got shutdown but now MTV Beats is using a separate licence and MTV Indies licence has been renamed as Rishtey Cineplex
Bro pls don't see the Broadcast seva n assume as many channels are yet not updated in that site lots of mistakes are their.

No, this is a pay channel. Availability on D FreeDish doesn't make it a FTA channel.
no, free on DDFD only.
Quoting from:

"The Indian Broadcasting and Digital Foundation (IBDF) ruled that networks cannot have the same channel as free-to-air on DD FreeDish and then as pay TV on, say, another paid platform."

This was the reason they pulled out earlier. So they must have changed their policy.

Sony Wah might be getting good ratings from CID that's why they are bringing Pal back to DDFreeDish. I'm wondering ZEE Anmol is waiting for Star Utsav.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock