Breaking Sony Pictures Handovers its Asian Channels to Sony Pictures Erstwile Executives Andy Kaplan & George Chien

KC Global Media’s deal with Sony does not include the successful Sony Pictures Networks India service.
I was talking about the right to use the AXN brand.

Last edited:
Any possibility if KC global with partnership with a broadcaster bring back AXN to India
AXN India was replaced by KC Global Media's AXN Asia in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, Maldives.
KC Global Media owns AXN in whole Asia (including Middle East Asia, Australia and New-Zeland also) except Japan so no idea about Indian region.

Zee cafe with ₹22 is sustaining but AXN with ₹8 couldn't can't agree
Radical-honesty: It also has to do a lot with SPN®'s S-and-Ps standards..

...And above all..

...SPN®'s viewers would rather have "Taarak Mehta™", "Crime Patrol®", Hindi flicks( particularly those localised from Tollywood), LIVE football and some cricket action before they come anywhere close to thinking about Sony PIX®'s multi-lingual library, let alone AXN®[ India]'s lineup so.. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I like Sony Pix HD and do watch movies on it. Besides that I have subscribed to HBO HD and WB. Will add Star Movies once TRAI NTO 2 is implemented and price of star movies is reduced.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock