Sony Pictures Networks Celebrating 27th Anniversary

@Rajkumar garu, please change the title from Sony Enterrainment Television celebrating 27th anniversary to Sony Pictures Networks celebrating 27th anniversary since it is the broadcaster that is celebrating the anniversary and not the channel.

I see that infinity sign as a hint for the merger with Zee, as it uses Zee’s purple colour!
Reported to change the title....Jolly Dada thank for clearance and waiting for zee and sony merge.

Will they ever launch SonyTV or SabTV in regional languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada?

Will they ever launch SonyTV or SabTV in regional languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada?
Present Sony-Zee merger so Zee Telugu with new logo i mean both companies as one entity so all channels with one logo,
Sony Telugu new channel not possible now,
Zee Telugu already their so we expect something new logo, graphics etc...

Present Sony-Zee merger so Zee Telugu with new logo i mean both companies as one entity so all channels with one logo,
Zee tamil?

Atleast they should launch comedy channel like Sab TV with comedy serials in regional languages

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock