Breaking Sony Pictures Networks India renamed to Culver Max Entertainment

Will you guys please stop making fun of the name? You all are going way too much overboard now!

Thank goodness no one turned Sony Liv into "Culver Liv".

Everything has a limit, guys. Be reasonable.
@iDJ has began this whole Culver things i didn't do anything but I'm sorry for that

Will you guys please stop making fun of the name? You all are going way too much overboard now!

If we go by your insane comments, Sony Liv could've been turned into "Culver Liv". But that is not happening, isn't it?

Everything has a limit, guys. Be reasonable.
No one is making fun of anything. Everyone is having a good time here. Just chill! :drink:

Officially Now Updated In Website Of SPNI .
4GHvhpG.jpg

Officially Now Updated In Website Of SPNI .
So Sony Pictures Networks will remain the consumer-facing brand and this will not change. Culver Max Entertainment is only the official name of the company. We are all wrong in thinking that it is going to rebrand with Culver Max Entertainment! There is no need for any public announcement regarding the name Culver Max since SPN remains very much the consumer brand and that is what people will see.

Te
So Sony Pictures Networks will remain the consumer-facing brand and this will not change. Culver Max Entertainment is only the official name of the company. We are all wrong in thinking that it is going to rebrand with Culver Max Entertainment! There is no need for any public announcement regarding the name Culver Max since SPN remains very much the consumer brand and that is what people will see.
Then what about zee??? Will zee retain its name (etc. Zee cinema) even after merger with sony???

There are no news about it yet, I'm sure they'll rebrand the whole suite to something else, I doubt it'll be 'Culvermax' but maybe reusing some other brands they use like 'The Entertainment Network' aka TEN. Since now they no longer are SPNI (now Culvermax), all the S boxes have to be gone sometime soon.

There are no news about it yet, I'm sure they'll rebrand the whole suite to something else, I doubt it'll be 'Culvermax' but maybe reusing some other brands they use like 'The Entertainment Network' aka TEN. Since now they no longer are SPNI (now Culvermax), all the S boxes have to be gone sometime soon.
The Sony brand will not be phased out. I repeat - will not be phased out. Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Even if SPNI officially becomes CME (short form of "Culver Max Entertainment"), they'll not risk by dropping the name Sony from its channels.

There is however a possibility of Sony channels' logos being changed to the likes of the current Sony LIV logo.

The Sony brand will not be phased out. I repeat - will not be phased out. Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Even if SPNI officially becomes CME (short form of "Culver Max Entertainment"), they'll not risk by dropping the name Sony from its channels.

There is however a possibility of Sony channels' logos being changed to the likes of the current Sony LIV logo.
Yes. Culver Max will be a media conglomerate who owns Sony, Zee branded Television networks and associated properties. There can be shutdown of some overlapped channels or firms. Otherwise Zee and Sony brands will retain.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock