DDF Exclusive [Sony Pictures Sports Network]Which TV Channel Network has the worst logo now?

Which TV Channel Network has the worst logo now?

• Star India

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Sony Pictures Sports Network

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Star Sports

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Sony Pictures Network

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Zee Entertainment Limited

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Neo Sports

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Others

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
Personally I don't like Star Sports logos. They are very big in size. Also the program name shown under the logo looks very ugly and unnecessary increases the logo size.

Then Star Bharat which has the biggest logo in TV channel history. Star Bharat is FTA channel, I understand but at least they should decrease the logo size on its HD feed.

Sony sports channels logo look nice on HD feed but look horrible on SD feed specially when black bars are shown on top and bottom.

Finally the recently increased logo size of POGO. Previous logo was excellent but only GOD knows why did they increase its size. May be competition with Star Bharat.

during my childhood days, my fav logo was that of cartoon network.... now its pretty bogus as well, as CN.

FYbQGMB.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock