Good News Sony Pix HD : Language Feeds Added After Sending Email

Sivabhaskar

Sun Direct Expert
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sun Direct has added Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi regional language feeds to the Sony Pix HD channel (LCN 904).

Until a few days ago, regional language feeds were available only in the Sony Pix SD channel (LCN 406).

After adding it to both the channels initially, sun direct had removed them from both the channels in early 2019. But then at some point later, they added it back to the SD channel alone.

So, 4 days ago (on May 28), after having lazily whined for about 2½ years, I finally spent some time to write an email about this to sun direct's main nodal office. Then I forwarded that mail to Sony Pix's customer care as well.

And today when I randomly checked it, they had added the additional feeds. I am not sure when exactly they added it though. I did not check it these 4 days, as I wasn't expecting it to be added. Because neither sun direct nor sony pix replied back to my email. I am glad that they at least added the feeds.

Email to sun direct's main nodal office

KF0xIbV.jpg

Email forwarded to sony pix's customer care

e8d6E0F.jpg

Our previous conversations about this.

19 Mar 2019
tamil telugu and hindi audio feed removed from sony pix.and sony pix HD

9 Dec 2019
It worked yesterday. I checked when Spider-Man: Far From Home was playing.

However it is weird that Sun Direct has not yet added similar feeds for Sony PIX HD. They have been playing movies with regional language audio for quite some period now. Sony PIX SD seems to have additional audio feeds though.

21 Dec 2019
We will have to complain about 'Sony PIX HD no language feeds' and 'HBO HD no subtitles' issues to Sun Direct Customer Care's Nodal team, through phone call and email.

15 Aug 2020
Is Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language available in Sony Pix (HD)?

16 Aug 2020
Sun Direct has not added the additional regional language feeds to the HD channel. They have added it only to the SD channel. Issue seems to be on Sun Direct's end and not on Sony Pix's.

We will all have to call the Chennai Nodal Office and request them to add it.

Funny thing is, I watch the movies only in English. Hence, said laziness in writing the emails any earlier :p

That said, whenever I watch certain movies in Sony Pix (SD or HD), they would run this scroll at the top that says " AVAILABLE IN LANGUAGES ".

Seeing that message almost always made me check if they had added the feeds to Sony Pix HD or not. And it was tiresome to check it every damn time. This was the main reason that finally pushed me to write the emails.

Also, knowing that the &Flix HD and Star Movies HD channels did have the additional feeds, made it all the more annoying to me :D

Funny thing is, I watch the movies only in English. Hence, said laziness in writing the emails any earlier :p

That said, whenever I watch certain movies in Sony Pix (SD or HD), they would run this scroll at the top that says " AVAILABLE IN LANGUAGES ".

Seeing that message almost always made me check if they had added the feeds to Sony Pix HD or not. And it was tiresome to check it every damn time. This was the main reason that finally pushed me to write the emails.

Also, knowing that the &Flix HD and Star Movies HD channels did have the additional feeds, made it all the more annoying to me :D
Star Movies HD Play Movies In English Only
I Have Not Seem A Single Movie In other Languages

That's why people should properly write to their operators or channels instead of just complaining here about channel additions. If you don't tell them how would they know whether there is any demand for that channel on their platform or not

Star Movies HD Play Movies In English Only
I Have Not Seem A Single Movie In other Languages
Star Network waste. Because they have 20th Century Fox in background. But still they are not dubbing popular movies and not adding in Disney plus hotstar.
So many fox movies missing in Disney plus hotstar,

Even Star Movies not telecasting movies with audios feeds.
Sony Pix is great maximum they are telecasting and trying to telecast more Hollywood movies with audio feeds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock