Good News Sony Pix HD : Language Feeds Added After Sending Email

Star Movies HD Play Movies In English Only
I Have Not Seem A Single Movie In other Languages

Even Star Movies not telecasting movies with audios feeds.

Definately want language feed. Otherwise don't want Star Movies

They Started Tamil And Hindi Few Month Back Don't Know Why They Are Doing Now
It looks like nowadays the Star Movies SD and HD channels play movies with Tamil and Hindi audio feeds only on Saturdays.

Star Movies HD is playing Iron Man in Tamil right now (movie started at 12.00 pm). It looks like they will be playing all of the remaining movies today in all the 3 language feeds available with them (English, Tamil and Hindi).

Now Iron Man 2 Also Running On Hindi And Tamil
It looks like nowadays the Star Movies SD and HD channels play movies with Tamil and Hindi audio feeds only on Saturdays.

Star Movies HD is playing Iron Man in Tamil right now (movie started at 12.00 pm). It looks like they will be playing all of the remaining movies today in all the 3 language feeds available with them (English, Tamil and Hindi).

Offtopic: multiple audio feeds for pix or bbc earth not available in Sony liv app.. I complained already through app, twitter and mail still no response...
requesting everyone to raise concern

Confirmatory snaps..

This movie running in all the three languages.

AlbZPH7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock