Sony Pix to premiere ‘Jurassic World’ on 22 Oct

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
English movie channel Sony Pix is all set to premiere ‘Jurassic World’ on 22 October at 1 pm and 9 pm.

Owing to its visual spectacle and nail-biting narrative, the movie got a record-breaking opening of over $500 million worldwide, which made it the fourth highest-grossing film of all times. The film was also honoured with the ‘Hollywood Visual Effect Award’. ‘Jurassic World’ is the fourth installment of the ‘Jurassic Park’ series with a sequel scheduled in 2018.

Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) EVP and business head, English Entertainment Cluster Saurabh Yagnik said, “Jurassic World is the second-highest grossing film of 2015 with Rs 1.6 billion in revenues. It was a natural choice for us to showcase a film of this scale first on our channel as Sony Pix is synonymous with Hollywood Blockbusters. In fact, other blockbusters of 2015 like ‘Furious 7’ and ‘Minions’ also premiered first on Sony Pix. So our strategy is to invest in great content that will leave our viewers ‘Amazed’.”

Apart from having A-listers actors Like Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and Brian Tee, ‘Jurassic World’ also has a strong Indian connection – veteran actor Irrfan Khan will be seen in a suave role of ‘Simon Masrani’- owner of Jurassic World.”

Movie actor Irrfan Khan said, “I have always enjoyed working in Hollywood movies and being a part of a record breaking movie – Jurassic World was a great opportunity. I am glad that Sony PIX will be airing the movie for the first time on Indian Television and this must-watch family entertainer will surely reach out to a larger audience. Kids, teens or grown-ups, this film is sure to be loved by all those who watch it!”.

Sony Pix to premiere 'Jurassic World' on 22 Oct | TelevisionPost.com

Bhai already its posted in WTP Threads :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock