Sony Rebranded Sports Portfolio & launched 2 new HD channels

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 14,285
Ugliest logo ever, atleast they should have had the entire logo with same font as "SONY" and instead of Ten at the bottom, it would have been better at the side something like the following one with the ten symbol or not,

lzCPcbG.jpg

I never though Ten Sports logo would become so ugly under Sony. Being a football fan, i might get irritated to see such a large and obstructing logo spoiling the mood during the match. Is it a fate to always have mega/super large logos for sports channels in India?

The following are the famous sports channels from across the globe and they never have such a large and obstructing logo,

channel-logo-sky-sports-1.png
logo_beinsports2.jpg
setanta_sports1.jpg
FOX-Sports-LARGE.jpg

Even Tata Sky has a nice logo -
c20.png

Last edited:
And dish TV would be the last to get Sony Ten 2 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD [emoji12]

SONY TEN channels showing all content in real HD in HD feed but SIX not showing.

In IPL matches hlts before 2013 all showing stretched 4:3 ratio in HD feed...in SONY SIX.

But I seen many top spells & best knocks on Sony TEN, showing real HD contents of IPL 2009.

Why SONY SIX doing like this, when they are now in single family:wall

I am talking about IPL hlts matches only...

Last edited:
Simon Doull doing commentary on SPN ie Sony Six.
Can we expect NewZealand Home Cricket matches on Sony:huh

Indian networks should learn from their foreign counterparts about making their logos slim , beautiful and simple. Almost every tv channel logo in India is bigger and glossier than the foreign channels. One of the exceptions is Movies now HD which gets almost hidden during movies. Imo, SKY SPORTS have the most non obstructive and non distracting logos in the world.

Although they might not have popular broadcast rights with them, but DSport have one of the best logos among the sports broadcasters in India. SPN is easily the worst. Even Neo Sports, which has nothing to show has a very classy logo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock