Good News Sony SAB TV shows | Mon-Sat | from 9th Oct

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Sab TV - shows would be shown 6 days a week (Mon- Fri) starting 9th October , from 7:30 - 11:00 pm (most of the shows including new shows )

in promo hero- gayab mode on , ziddi dil maaneh nah , tera yaar hoo main , madam sir, shubh laabh, wagle ki nayi duniya, in ending of promo jethalal of tmkoc also shown so it could be asssumed most of all shows would be shown 6 days a week starting 9th october.

there is a possibility due to 6 days airing hero gayab and tera yaar hoo main shows might end up sooner after some time

Source

Source

Digging their own grave. At first it's a nightmare to write TV episodes with a consistent storyline for 5 day. Leave alone an extra days. Also sister channel SET's biggest draw is weekend programming. It will pull the audience away from Super Dancer and The Kapil Sharma Show. Even India's Got Talent is also coming soon.

Digging their own grave. At first it's a nightmare to write TV episodes with a consistent storyline for 5 day. Leave alone an extra days. Also sister channel SET's biggest draw is weekend programming. It will pull the audience away from Super Dancer and The Kapil Sharma Show. Even India's Got Talent is also coming soon.
may be they are planning to launch multiple new shows quickly in coming months after few shows ends up finishing much before due to 6 days airing then they might go back to 5 days airing sooner

Sony Sab has always been a Monday-to-Friday channel. Unlike other Hindi GECs it has never been able to make weekends work, and weekend shows invariably get cancelled after a few months. You may remember some finite series that aired on weekends such as My Name Ijj Lakhan and India Ke Mast Kalandar. They were always going to be finite and I don’t know how the weekend programming strategy will work for more than a few months.

Sony Sab has always been a Monday-to-Friday channel. Unlike other Hindi GECs it has never been able to make weekends work, and weekend shows invariably get cancelled after a few months. You may remember some finite series that aired on weekends such as My Name Ijj Lakhan and India Ke Mast Kalandar. They were always going to be finite and I don’t know how the weekend programming strategy will work for more than a few months.
I agree with your most of the points , though there weekend poetry show- waah waah kya baat hai was successful to some extent though sadly they did ended it after some time compared to other mentioned shows in weekend.

Rakhi Sawant Promoting Big Shanivaar ad

acPWJvt.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock