Sony & SET Max Movies on D2H cinema

sauravparvi

Reaction score
Now Enjoy movies which telecast on Sony TV and Set Max on D2H cinema on channel no. 222 @ rs 60

Examples : bhoothnath returns , Queen n coming more ..

sauravparvi said:
Now Enjoy movies which telecast on Sony TV and Set Max on D2H cinema on channel no. 222 @ rs 60

Examples : bhoothnath returns , Queen n coming more ..

I think D2H Cinema is playing all the movies irrespective of on which channel it is playing. In fact, they are playing movies before they are getting premiered in channels.

Now Holiday is playing which is being premiered on &pictures..

So, I think you partially watched the channel... If you want to refer the previous movies played on this channel, please refer the below thread..

Link Removed

Bro, they can't always premier new movies. But most of the movies get premiered on d2h Cinema before it does on any channel.

I mean to say that d2h used to air those movies before which are later aired on star , zee , colors
But this is latest news that d2h now airs those movies which are shown on Sony as well

sauravparvi said:
I mean to say that d2h used to air those movies before which are later aired on star , zee , colors
But this is latest news that d2h now airs those movies which are shown on Sony as well

Good find bro... But I am not sure if this new since I never subscribed to that channel and not watched the schedule of that channel..

Sadiq said:
Good find bro... But I am not sure if this new since I never subscribed to that channel and not watched the schedule of that channel..

It is true sadiq. generally any movie which is coming in Sony network never come as POD or never came in d2h. Now they are coming in d2h cinema as well as in other channels as pay per view movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock