Good News sony ten 1,2 and three channels avalible at low price

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 8,100

Vikrm

Banned
Reaction score
Hello friends everbody knows that sony ten 1 is avalible at rs 71 per month and 2 or 3 also on same price this news is not provide happiness to me because my left eardrum is ruptured if you know any good ent hospital which will done typanoplasty type 1 and anyone in this fourm have hearing loss and get hearing back after operation then suggest me good news is that you will able to subscribe sony ten 1 and 2 in top scorer add on which will avaliable at rs 35 per month you will just need to send this sms from your rmn dishtv add 611 to 57575 and for ten 3 just type dishtv add 615 and send it to 57575 ten will be activated at rs 25 per month so friends you will get three channels at very low cost but this information is not useful for me because i am not able to hear tv voice from left ear.

I call cc they told me Sony ten 1 channel is @Rs.10 only

I just called CC to activate these channels. CC told as it was included in the package before we are providing you these channels free of cost till your switch off date. After that there will be charges and 1 month lock in period. These channels removed because their initial cost increased towards those channels. Thanks.

I added Sony Ten 1 channel @rs 10/month through CC
But got free,as extra balance added in account. So channel will be free still switch off date

Last edited:
Ten1 rs 10 , Ten 2 Rs 10 Ten 3 Rs 10 and Ten 1 HD Rs 10 for All sport or higher pack.
joy pack to family sport each channel Rs 60 per month.

Ten1 rs 10 , Ten 2 Rs 10 Ten 3 Rs 10 and Ten 1 HD Rs 10 for All sport or higher pack.
joy pack to family sport each channel Rs 60 per month.
Differential Pricing for the same ala-carte channel based on BasePack? :undecided:
Is this even allowed by TRAI? Sometimes DTHs push us to extreme limits.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock