Discussion Sony Ten No rewind or recording

sreevajhala

Reaction score
I understand DRM issues. But recently (just a few.minutes ago, I missed a wicket and replay so tried rewinding using HD+ box and got on screen messages that the events are not supported... I don't think I've ever seen this been before, is it because of the Sony Tata Sky rift?

I understand DRM issues. But recently (just a few.minutes ago, I missed a wicket and replay so tried rewinding using HD+ box and got on screen messages that the events are not supported... I don't think I've ever seen this been before, is it because of the Sony Tata Sky rift?

J3FAqoF.jpg

P7BvQjl.jpg

Its because sony not allowed to record the Live Matches. From today onwards . We discussed it on otf.

So premium DTH doesn't allow recording facilities of Live matches whereas Airtel DTH is allowing recording facilities ,then what is the benefits of tatasky hd + as we can't record live event ?
I am able to record live match in my Airtel internet tv ..

Last edited:
I understand Broadcaster has stopped recording and rewind options for complete India vs Australia series. But what about other sports events on Sony Six channel. Even normal shows on Sony Six cannot be recorded. Any shows on Sony Six irrespective of Live or not Live cannot be recorded.

Dear Tata Sky,

Instead of passing the buck to Sony please sort out your issues with Sony. It is only cos of play,pause, rewind features one opted for Tata Sky Plus instead of the regular version.

Dear Sony Liv n Hotstar,

If you want people to buy your Premium subscriptions then please improve your Picture quality, For TV sizes above 32 inches it is simply below par, your so called highest setting is worse than the basic plans of Netflix and Amazon !!!

Dear Tata Sky,

Instead of passing the buck to Sony please sort out your issues with Sony. It is only cos of play,pause, rewind features one opted for Tata Sky Plus instead of the regular version.

Dear Sony Liv n Hotstar,

If you want people to buy your Premium subscriptions then please improve your Picture quality, For TV sizes above 32 inches it is simply below par, your so called highest setting is worse than the basic plans of Netflix and Amazon !!!
As I post the recording facility is seemingly back on all the Sony Sports channels !!! I don't know whether this will still be applicable once the match is live... hoping it is still available 🤞

As I post the recording facility is seemingly back on all the Sony Sports channels !!! I don't know whether this will still be applicable once the match is live... hoping it is still available 🤞
Please attach a screenshot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock