Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys!

Sony Testing 2 HD Channels On Intelsat 20 At 68.5°E

Tp: 3930 H 25000

Currently In One Channel Sony ESPN HD Running & Another Channel Cricket HD Highlights Running

szH4eMo.jpg

6enxGUO.jpg

SZNnPmY.jpg

Are they replacing Sony ESPN with Sony Ten 4?
Unless there is an official announcement that ESPN and History in India are returning to the Disney fold, this will not happen. However, my guess is that these are Sony Ten 4 HD and Sony Marathi HD which is pending for a year and a half. Sony Ten 4 SD will test separately.

Last edited:
Unless there is an official announcement that ESPN and History in India are returning to the Disney fold, this will not happen. However, my guess is that these are Sony Ten 4 HD and Sony Marathi HD which is pending for a year and a half. Sony Ten 4 SD will test separately.
Do we really need so many sports channel? Most of the time they shows old telecast when no live matches. And only real sports lovers will take those premium channel after new trai rules. DSports sometimes show live matches like horse riding, golf, cycling etc which i like very much..

Do we really need so many sports channel? Most of the time they shows old telecast when no live matches. And only real sports lovers will take those premium channel after new trai rules. DSports sometimes show live matches like horse riding, golf, cycling etc which i like very much..
Star is very guilty for repeatedly showing cricket/PKL/ISL highlights. But Sony manages its sports portfolio much better. DSport HD shutting down is unfortunate, of course, but Sony has you covered.

Just saying but what if they bring back LePlex or Rox or maybe launch new bollywood movie channel after suffering recent setback of banners ending contract with them bcoz of not enough screen space given to their movies. I think Rox might not happen if they r indeed acquiring Network18 as Beats HD will fill gap but LePlex has possibility by collaborating with CBS-Viacom. Max2 HD is another option open bcoz it is performing well and Sony has old movies in HD format, they might also give more airtime to old classics on HD Feed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock