Sony to celebrate silver jubilee on The Kapil Sharma Show

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Entertainment Television is set to celebrate its silver jubilee that is its 25th anniversary on 8 October and basks in the glory of being one of the leading entertainment channels on Indian television.

The channel plans celebrate the silver jubilee in The Kapil Sharma Show.The show will witness a rally of stars from their iconic shows from the past and the ones which are currently being aired.

Sony TV to celebrate its silver jubilee on The Kapil Sharma Show

They might change. Sony pics some post has Sony channel UK logo color purple and green and bluish

Does this "EXCLUSIVE" churn report that whether it would be a Special( i.e. extended-length) aka "Mahāepisode", just like the preceding rebrand..

...Or simply, a regular-length?

Anyhoo.. As a non-viewer: I'm not holding my breathS that they've invited talents unique to ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki℠’, let alone..
‘Khwaish®’, arguably THE 1-&-ONLY T.V. co-commission between India and Pākistān. 😉

Bro Can they do so ? Caz they have not applied new logo trademark
Bro here is the logo :
L476kK7.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock