Sony to remake Marathi film ‘Poster Boys’ in Hindi

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Pictures Networks Productions (formerly MSM Motion Pictures), a division of Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI), has teamed up with the Deol family’s Sunny Sounds and Shreyas Talpade’s Affluence Movies to remake Marathi film ‘Poster Boys’ in Hindi.

Produced by Talpade, ‘Poster Boys’ was one of the biggest openers of Marathi cinema in 2014. Talpade also played a powerful cameo in the movie.

The Hindi version will mark Talpade’s directorial debut. It will star Talpade, and brothers Sunny and Bobby Deol. The story of the film revolves around the three characters falling in trouble after a blunder, which leads to chaotic situations in the film.

Sony Pictures Networks Productions deputy president and head Sneha Rajani said, “As a studio, we believe in content-driven stories that will be loved by the audiences. ‘Poster Boys’ is one such film. I am confident that Shreyas in his directorial debut will do justice to this outstanding script. The biggest highlight is the casting of this film as both Sunny and Bobby are playing roles, which is a first for them in their respective careers.”

“We loved the concept of ‘Poster Boys’ when Shreyas shared the script with us. I have known Shreyas for a while now and relate to his sensibilities. The way he is bringing the character and story alive is very engaging. This film is just a beginning of our association with Sony Pictures Networks Productions and I am sure that it will go a long way forward,” said Sunny Deol.

Talpade added, “I am not sure if I had thought I would ever direct, and not in my wildest dreams did I think that in my directorial debut I would be directing a legend, Sunny Deol, who I grew up watching. This shift is very exciting, and I am overwhelmed with the fact that Sony Pictures Networks Productions and Sunny Sounds Pvt LTD have shown this faith in me.”

Sony to remake Marathi film 'Poster Boys' in Hindi | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock