Sony TV to broadcast MasterChef India instead of Star Plus?

Vivek420

Reaction score
All Six Seasons of the show have aired on Starplus and Disney+ Hotstar exclusively.

But now according to Reports MasterChef India has found a new home which is Sony TV.

This will be the Second Show to do so after India's Got Talent changed its Broadcast Channel from Colors to Sony TV.

There hasn't been any confirmation from either the production house or the channel.

Even the judges haven't been confirmed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star seems to be done with reality tv. Recently it's Dance shows were coming on Disney+.
No surprise to see Sony taking MasterChef. Sony knows how to make a reality show successful; Star is quickly losing interest in it. Soon, Sony and Colors will have all the reality shows, and Star and Zee will have almost nothing in this department. Of course, Zee has its own proprietary shows SRGMP and DID but nothing more.

No surprise to see Sony taking MasterChef. Sony knows how to make a reality show successful; Star is quickly losing interest in it. Soon, Sony and Colors will have all the reality shows, and Star and Zee will have almost nothing in this department. Of course, Zee has its own proprietary shows SRGMP and DID but nothing more.
Sony is becoming Colors when it comes to reality. Colors once my favourite channel sucks. They got nothing apart from Big Boss. I am a Ranveer Singh fan. Yet, I don't like The Big Picture. Even new talent show doesn't look good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock