Sony TV to launch Sunil Grover’s ‘Comedy Theatre’

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Giving further boost to its comedy shows line-up at the weekend, Sony Entertainment Television is set to launch Sunil Grover’s new show tentatively titled ‘Comedy Theatre’.

It is expected to replace ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’ when it ends this summer. This will see the return of Grover back on the small screen after his exit from ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ earlier this year. Sharma and Grover had a public spat during a flight from Australia.

‘Comedy Theatre’ is expected to air in July in the 20:00 slot, which will be followed by ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ at 21:00.

bizasialive.com/sony-tv-launch-sunil-grovers-comedy-theatre/

shantanu said:
Giving further boost to its comedy shows line-up at the weekend, Sony Entertainment Television is set to launch Sunil Grover’s new show tentatively titled ‘Comedy Theatre’.

It is expected to replace ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’ when it ends this summer. This will see the return of Grover back on the small screen after his exit from ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ earlier this year. Sharma and Grover had a public spat during a flight from Australia.

‘Comedy Theatre’ is expected to air in July in the 20:00 slot, which will be followed by ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ at 21:00.

bizasialive.com/sony-tv-launch-sunil-grovers-comedy-theatre/

I am so much excided.
It's realy a great news for us.
Hope Comedy Theater will replace The Kapil Sharma Show & ​
Super Dancer Season 2 will replace Sabse Bada Kalakar.
Kaun Banega Crorepati may get at 7 pm time slot.
Let's see what's happen!!!!

Koushik Saha said:
Kaun Banega Crorepati may get at 7 pm time slot.
Let's see what's happen!!!!
I don't think so 7 PM ? Who watch TV in evening?? Except those Saas Bahu TV lovers. It might get 10 pm slot or weekdays slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
hike said:
I don't think so 7 PM ? Who watch TV in evening?? Except those Saas Bahu TV lovers. It might get 10 pm slot or weekdays slot.

I dont want it on weekdays. Weekend 10 pm slot is perfect for the show. Then what's happen with CID i dont know.
I want weekdays 5pm-12 am slot will be filled by entertainment shows on Sony.

Koushik Saha said:
I want weekdays 5pm-12 am slot will be filled by entertainment shows on Sony.
Ya that's also true they won't pull CID off-air also.
So, it might possible that KBC will come on weekdays between 10-11 and bro SONY is not doing good in early slot so it's going to be difficult and challenging for them to focus on 5-7 pm slot, 7 pm show is also not doing good. Ya shows at 8-10 are earning well TRP, except that on 8:30. And, Crime Petrol dial 100 should replace by KBC I guess.

They can't replace Kapil's show with Sunil's show,already Star has tried to run a show with Sunil and was a super duper flop,both need to be together to be successful. :)

kumarvishwas said:
They can't replace Kapil's show with Sunil's show,already Star has tried to run a show with Sunil and was a super duper flop,both need to be together to be successful. :)
Yeah, kapil still getting good ratings then all other Sony shows,
So Sony can't play with Kapil's show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock