Sony TV withdraws recent 'Crime Patrol' episode

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,892

Shark

Reaction score
“Some viewers are commenting on social media regarding the recent episode of Crime Patrol. Viewers say that this episode bears resemblance to a recent murder case. We want to inform that this episode is based on a fictional story. Its story is inspired by a murder case that took place in 2011. It has nothing to do with any recent case. We take full care that our content is as per broadcasting standards. We fully respect the sentiments of our viewers. We are sorry if any viewers’ sentiments were hurt by this episode. We have removed this episode,” read the Tweet which was posted on January 2.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
CID was far fetched, but it was the last crime series which could be enjoyed with family. I miss shows like CID, Adaalat.
Sometimes during lunch I watch Savdhaan India, it's way more intense and vulgar to watch with family members. Specially if you had kids at home.

CID was far fetched, but it was the last crime series which could be enjoyed with family. I miss shows like CID, Adaalat.
The last crime show enjoyable with family was Shaapat on Life OK during 2012. It was a good cop based show made by makers of CID themselves. They destroyed the show with aliens and ghosts in later episodes.
Sometimes during lunch I watch Savdhaan India, it's way more intense and vulgar to watch with family members. Specially if you had kids at home.
Worst experience is going at noon to someone's house and these shows are on pretty much every household. It just makes everyone uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock