Good News Sony YAY!’s 3rd anniversary

• Thread starter Eragon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,710

Eragon

Reaction score
B0T5pYN.jpg

Today, Sony yay celebrates its 3rd anniversary, on that day, animax had just shutdown.

Last edited:
I Hate their channel & them as they didnt thought it was necessary for them to inform viewers about their 12 yr old Animax channel replacement by their yay named new channel , few months before they only mentioned launch of kids channel. The channel which they replaced with shows stupid shows , doesnt even shows different variety of animated series like Animax used to air - i'm including even kids shows - card fight shows , even while showing them they showed new episodes regularly , they had mix both teen anime shows & kids anime shows so that could be watched both . instead we have a channel which encourages children to be stupid :( through their shows compared to earlier in which even a kids show shown in Animax used to teach moral values and difficulties of life.

I Hate their channel & them as they didnt thought it was necessary for them to inform viewers about their 12 yr old Animax channel replacement by their yay named new channel , few months before they only mentioned launch of kids channel. The channel which they replaced with shows stupid shows , doesnt even shows different variety of animated series like Animax used to air - i'm including even kids shows - card fight shows , even while showing them they showed new episodes regularly , they had mix both teen anime shows & kids anime shows so that could be watched both . instead we have a channel which encourages children to be stupid :( through their shows compared to earlier in which even a kids show shown in Animax used to teach moral values and difficulties of life.
Yep 4PM-5PM slot was for kids on Animax which was later axed by Animax to focus more on mature Animes and cut the English dubbing costs..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock