Good News Sony YAY Will release 13 new movies of the kids’ favorite YAY-toons

I like Sony Yay shows.. Honey Bunny's Jholmal is one of my fav shows.. I liked Paapometer too. But I don't think they can run this channel on the back of 2 or 3 properties alone. They need to develop more. :)

I like Sony Yay shows.. Honey Bunny's Jholmal is one of my fav shows.. I liked Paapometer too. But I don't think they can run this channel on the back of 2 or 3 properties alone. They need to develop more. :)
This is universal for any kids' channel. Nick = Motu Patlu, Pakdam Pakdai; Pogo = Chhota Bheem; CN = Roll No. 21; Discovery Kids = Little Krishna; etc.

Bhai, this is India . Here we have unique preferences and choices , if people like something then they can watch it forever. Look at Star Sports, Sab TV, &TV or for that matter even Discovery (it airs Man Vs Wild mostly to get TRP) .... All these r examples that key properties r biggest attractions for various broadcasters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock