Soon the surprise will arise !!!!!!

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 11,436
RE: SOON THE SURPRISE WILL ARISE

Amarjeet said:
great news brother for tatasky users.as i am sd users so i expect more sd channels.but tatasky will use videocon transponders for hd purpose or sd purpose?????

If this will happend, Tata Sky set free the HD tp and use it to launch new sd channels.

thanks sayan for replying in my place, i hope amarjeet u got ur answer

AnirbanF1 said:
As per as I know,the Download Status stays as IDLE always in the new HD and HD+ boxes provided by TS.It never showed ABORTED..

My HD+ box is showing download status as "ideal" even after 10-15 minutes. So even after EPG download my box is waiting for downloading more... may be next update soon... :lol

Bapun Raz said:
dino bhai we are waiting for the surprise till now can you confirm its coming now or not? :huh

On 24-5-2011, I made a vague guess in another forum in a thread which discussed "TATA-SKY-SPACE-CRUNCH"

It was post No.17 in that thread (You all know which forum, I dont want to break any rule, so not naming it)

I said or rather say suggested "I think HD transmission is going to move to another satellite, (I don't want to say ST2 or IS-17/904/902/906 etc , because I don't want to start brickbats and questions and rumours, Well Just wait for a few more months, well say weeks), What is wrong in doing that " . I also suggested they can use hardware like Dish-tv, I think this whole sharing thing came online then, (If anyone said it before please correct me)

I have my doubts (always had) about this,

1. Will sky share their encryption algorithm with some other provider, (I can't say, maybe they will)

2. Will they replace all lnbfs they have supplied to (at least HD) users

3. If they are ready to do this , Why are they in talks with ISRO to get one more satellite? Why not share all tps,

4. ISRO has already called for global tenders to lease and move a satellite to one of their positions ( Assuming it is 82E or 83E,), NOw that SD is sharing Measat with BIg, and Dish-tv has AS-5 and NSS-6, Airtel has tps on Insat-4cr and SES-7 D2H moving to ST2, Well these Ku tps ISRO is about to lease is for TS only for sure, In such a cse why does they share the Tps anyway,

In any case we will know in a few days,

nb:--- When i saw the name of this thread I was thinking TS decided to come out with a CAM.

It is sure that they are doing somthing regarding these issues. but actually nobody can say properly.

i think only dino has some idea about these ineer matter as he can contact tata sky seniour officers.so dino bro any update?

quickboy said:
1. Will sky share their encryption algorithm with some other provider, (I can't say, maybe they will)

2. Will they replace all lnbfs they have supplied to (at least HD) users

3. If they are ready to do this , Why are they in talks with ISRO to get one more satellite? Why not share all tps,

4. ISRO has already called for global tenders to lease and move a satellite to one of their positions ( Assuming it is 82E or 83E,), NOw that SD is sharing Measat with BIg, and Dish-tv has AS-5 and NSS-6, Airtel has tps on Insat-4cr and SES-7 D2H moving to ST2, Well these Ku tps ISRO is about to lease is for TS only for sure, In such a cse why does they share the Tps anyway,

In any case we will know in a few days,

nb:--- When i saw the name of this thread I was thinking TS decided to come out with a CAM.

Double encryption will take few months or so if they want to do.

Replacing LNB of Tatasky HD users is the most easier one than replacing d2h sd users lnb as suggested by someone like that.

one more thing i dont think all these has not just comeup with your post there.. it also includes few other things which other DTH has done..

Like Mono block used by Dishtv making more people know that suchthing can also be done to get 2 different sat at 4 - 5 Deg difference..
and then Sundth and RDTV using same channels with dual encryptions..

and your last point about CAM .. really will be waiting for them to comeup soon

MJ786 said:
Double encryption will take few months or so if they want to do.

Not the time frame, Will they do it , is my question

one more thing i dont think all these has not just comeup with your post there.. it also includes few other things which other DTH has done..

Well I hope so, Because as I said, I made a guess (and stated that it is a guess), After seeing
Dish-0tv doing it,

In any case , I sincerely wish TS do something, So their users will get something extra, I may or may not like TS, But there are a lot of users using it, Hope they will get something soon

quickboy said:
In any case , I sincerely wish TS do something, So their users will get something extra, I may or may not like TS, But there are a lot of users using it, Hope they will get something soon

yes.. it will be good for them and also to users.. we might see good competition in future ..
also less threads about comparisions .. till date there were complains that d2h compresses alot and tatasky doesnt.. so how they will comeup with sharing will be interesting.. no official confirmations yet

well in begining only hd channels will b shared by videocon with tata sky but in mid next yesr all channels will b shared as suppose if in total tata sky and videocon have 36 transponders(12-tata sky insat 4a and 12 from gsat 10, videocon 12 from st2), 24 can bused to air standard channels in mpeg2 and rest 10 for hd channels in mpeg4 while one transponder each can b kept for exclusive content. also chances r that plans r on that tata sky will migrate to mpeg4 very soon, if that happens both tata sky and videocon viewers will get max channels. tata sky and videocon r in talks toi share infrastructure to reduce running costs and improve profits, ultimately it will b highly beneficial for tata sky and videocon d2h customers. this has to happen as tp space in the sky is less and channels count is increasing day by day, renting tp alone and running channels furthers burdens the already bleeding dth companies so they have now come up with this plan, dont worry tata sky viewers tata sky planning has all the problems in mind and r coming up with a solution soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock