sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorryfrnd

Banned
Reaction score
dear Team And Bapun sir,

i am k tiwari !

u know i do hard work for forum, i am new on forum and nothing know about post but always try to do my best.last some days some mishappening :wallnalsirmarna: with me and my mind change....i don't know about this but i do something wrong :wallnalsirmarna: for rank,i write 173 post in other forum and they make me vip but i want my lovely Forum with my lovely team,so i decide i delete :cry: all my 173 post in other forum and want to stay on dreamdth with same rank and no need any extra for this,

i am sorry for this and promise never follow this dirty step in future,
please decide and reply me can i join this forum

Request To all user, team member and Admin , please reply

Dear Admin & Team,

Heartly Request on Thinking K tiwari issue, He do wrong but now He Delete 173 Post on other Forum also S-mod there but now he Don't thinking about big rank and come here and say sorry...........

Thinking Postive Response For ktiwari :thinking: and we agree with your decision
please reply as u like....

:dance3: Laut Ke Buddhu Ghar Ko Aaye!!!And Galtiya insano se hi hoti hai:dance3:

heloo sir admin

K tiwari sorry kar rha or ainda wo galti nahi kare ga to
as ke bare mae zara sochna

thnaks:p

But he deleted 173 post from other forum same will do here also if somebody give more rank to him .It is only my opening Admin can decide !!!

Abhishek said:
Wat do u think Bapun, about ktiwari??

nothing...............

i can take decision after all ur thinking.............

i have to decide as all members of wish..................:thinking:

so tell me what to do with this man???:buttons:

Dear Admin & Team,

Thinking Postive Response For ktiwari and we agree with your decision
please reply as u like....:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock