Add-On Not Removed From Any Account

Looks Like It'll Go Till 31st March

Update:

This One Getting Extended Under Different Conditions

May Be With Higher Level Packs

Update:

This One Getting Extended Under Different Conditions

May Be With Higher Level Packs

@dino29 Bro! How Can They Extend Free View???

Is There Any Clauses On TRAI Rule, Where It Makes Legal Of These Free View,

All these free view is sponsored by respective operators like Star,Sony etc. and it is normally their decision to continue or shift to payment mode

Any operator can provide such free preview out of their own will.... They will pay full amount to concerned broadcasters but provide same free pf cost to subscribers by absorbing the DRP in some of the other revenue earned (ads, carriage fee , NCF etc.)

TRAI rules just state that broadcasters have to provide channels at same price to operators (incentives can vary) while operators can then provide these channels at whatever discount to subscribers or even in free preview .... Just that they have to pay required full amount to broadcasters for such channels. There is a discount cap on DPO bouquets which r formed by combining broadcaster bouquet and standalone channels but as i have told complimentary subscription can be provided to viewers even for such packs but broadcasters have to be paid in full, it's like when u buy a new DTH connection then operators give the subscriber free complimentary subscription of a DPO bouquet but they have to pay the broadcasters share of price applicable for such bouquet ...operators give lots of other subsidies on new connections wherein even outdoor unit costs r largely absorbed by them and not charged towards customers

My pack costs ₹611 a month. I don't see HGHD top-up in my account, but getting all those channels. Probably included in that pack.
So inclusion of these channels in high value packages is a definite possibility.

Free view of HD channels(Star sports1 HD, Sony Sports HD,.)has been removed from my account from today itself..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock