SOUTH MONTHLY MINIMUM PACKAGE DETAILS FOR AIRTEL HD+

baluindians

Reaction score
Dear All
I need to know minimum monthly recharge cost of Airtel HD+ .
I am looking for all tamil channels mostly. HD channels I planned to go for sports only that too especially during cricket matches .
Rest of the time i need only tamil channels ,Prefers is 150 Rs(South Max).
In airtel website they didn't mentioned anything about HD monthly recharges,They mentioned only Highest packages and chota packs.
Initially customer care guy told that we can opt south max pack (150rs)with that I need to recharge two HD channels as per my wish.However if i go for two Hd channel means (45+30) additionally 75 RS.
What I thought IF two HD channel compulsary means ,I can go with one sunHD+Star sports HD1.However It comes closely 230 Rs.
Again,I got a call from airtel and they were telling starting package is 210 with two hd channels (History and National geography)These two channels only for 210 packages.
Each package having their one channel selection.
I m very confused..Please help me..

bro cc don't know some details & better to contact nodal officers or circle officers :tup

2 hd channels r compulsory along with ur base pack.
cost of these 2 channels wud b 30rs only.

indian2015 said:

bro 2 hd channels is not compulsory :no & hd customers also activate sd pack in Hd box & please check this below mentioned thread:

Airtel Digital Tv HD Box

Vicky said:
bro 2 hd channels is not compulsory :no & hd customers also activate sd pack in Hd box & please check this below mentioned thread:

Airtel Digital Tv HD Box

it is about to b taken decision. it is going to b implemented.
please read thread starter q carefully.
still v need 2 mandatory hd channels along with ur base pack.

indian2015 said:

Is that two hd channels ,based on our selection?

baluindians said:
Dear All
I need to know minimum monthly recharge cost of Airtel HD+ .
I am looking for all tamil channels mostly. HD channels I planned to go for sports only that too especially during cricket matches .
Rest of the time i need only tamil channels ,Prefers is 150 Rs(South Max).
In airtel website they didn't mentioned anything about HD monthly recharges,They mentioned only Highest packages and chota packs.
Initially customer care guy told that we can opt south max pack (150rs)with that I need to recharge two HD channels as per my wish.However if i go for two Hd channel means (45+30) additionally 75 RS.
What I thought IF two HD channel compulsary means ,I can go with one sunHD+Star sports HD1.However It comes closely 230 Rs.
Again,I got a call from airtel and they were telling starting package is 210 with two hd channels (History and National geography)These two channels only for 210 packages.
Each package having their one channel selection.
I m very confused..Please help me..

Some thread is running in this forum, saying 2 HD are not compulsary
Airtel Digital Tv HD Box
I dont know the reality. If its true then you can opt for only 1 HD (SUN) if you wish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock