• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 7,578

Vikram

Reaction score
special_offer.jpg

Rs.690 Discount For Dreamdth Member

If Any Dreamdth Member Want To Purchase Market Price 1690 Plan Adtv Or Big Tv We Give only In Rs.999 With 4 Month Economy Sports 4 M Bundle Feb-11 Price(Rs) 242.66+Tax,

For More Information About This U Can Call On

This is not for selling Purpose, It is offer to all dreamdth member. u never get from anywhere in this price

it's big and gr8 offer for all dreamdth member tnx vikram :dance3: :eek:ooh no:

but how can Buy adtv for ur special offer price?

From this Month Plan Change And Customer Get Three Month Economy Sports Subscription @ 241.60 + Tax Per month in Rs.999

Scheme Open for All Dreamdth Member And We Hope no anyone Given in this Price...

If u like This Contact by pm,
We give u 1590 Activation Voucher Serial number and Code, Make A Installation Request On 12150 , Airtel installation Person Come With Stb And dish in your home...........
Offer Available For All india :dance3:

Is this offer still available? One of my close friend wants to buy ADTV and I was thinking of referring him to his forum so that he can avail this offer and in turn can contribute to the forum :)

yes dreamraj brother its available till now you can tell him about us.

please give him link to this thread too.:tup

Great! thanks for the reply and I will ask him to contact you.
Apart from Rs.999 is there any installation charges/activation charges?

4 Month Plan currently Off In all Dth Including Airtel In This months, hope Plan start Next month With Same conditions,Now We Can give 2390 /5 month Airtel Plan In 1790 With 5 Month. if u intersted in this plan, Welcome.........

Ok Thanks. Let me reconfirm this offer:

Rs.999 offer is not longer available now and currently we have a offer for Rs. 1790/ with 5 month subscription free. Please let me know which pack is offered in the free subscription period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock