Special Task Force coming soon only on Star plus

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,702

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
All you action and thriller lovers gear up to witness a new mega show on Star Plus that will get your adrenaline rushing.

The number one GEC is working on a new project called Special Task Force (STF), that will focus on cases of crimes, and national security as part of its plot.

Helmed by talented writer and producer Mahesh Pandey, the series will star the superstar Iqbal Khan.
Post his stint in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, the dashing actor will soon be back in a very powerful role as the lead of the series.

And giving him company would be the good looking Aditya Deshmukh, who enthralled us all with his act in Veera.

Iqbal Khan-Aditya Deshmukh in Mahesh Pandey’s next for Star Plus - Breaking news coming your way guys!All you action and thriller lovers gear up to...

Show is going to be flop bcoz who watch these shows eg 24 S2; P.O.W. (India); etc etc.
We Indian only like Saathiya and Thapki :)
Thanks for update.

Tellychakkar.com had exclusively reported about Mahesh Pandey's upcoming venture for Star Plus.

Dashing hunks Iqbal Khan and Aditya Deshmukh will soon be seen in the upcoming series Special Task Force (STF).

We are here to update our readers with one more name who will be joining the force along with Iqbal Khan and Aditya Deshmukh on the show.

Our source informs us, "Aakash Ahuja (last seen in TV Ke Uss Paar on Zindagi channel) has been roped in to play one of the officials along with Iqbal and Aditya in Special Task Force in the series."
Aakash Ahuja bags Mahesh Pandey's next for Star Plus

Special task force was telecast on Star one many years ago!
good to see that it's coming back..

CID and STF were the shows I used to watch in those days!

Special task force was telecast on Star one many years ago!
good to see that it's coming back..

CID and STF were the shows I used to watch in those days!
Wrong, that show name SPECIAL SQUAD,, I remember show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock