[split] New TP 12710 H 45000 found while scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhagat.dev

Banned
Reaction score
Any news or update or just a rumor mongers? Please don't play with users emotions

RE: New TP 12710 H 45000 found while scanning

Bhagat.dev said:
Any news or update or just a rumor mongers? Please don't play with users emotions

What do you mean by rumors here?

M.J.Sadiq said:
What do you mean by rumors here?
No confirmation from others so this is rumoured update. Please confirm with your senior members like gssarsn brother before making such threads. It's like playing with airtel users emotions. I hope u understand
He has more credibility than you.

Bhagat.dev said:
No confirmation from others so this is rumoured update. Please confirm with your senior members like gssarsn brother before making such threads. It's like playing with airtel users emotions. I hope u understand
He has more credibility than you.

Okay bro.. Are you seeing anything in the image that I shared in the first post bro?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Okay bro.. Are you seeing anything in the image that I shared in the first post bro?

Yes but where it says it's from airtel? Why have you or team left it here in airtel section?

This thread should br closed right now as no one confirmed Sadiq bro news of new TP discovered..:( :huh

Harry.S said:
This thread should br closed right now as no one confirmed Sadiq bro news of new TP discovered..:( :huh
Yes friend but they won't accept as he is moderator. Probably they can only ban members for wrong updates
Here is image of same satellite scan from me by editing few things look  I will post it soon it's easy to fool members with wrong updates. That is what is common here even by moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock