SPN kids channel Sony 'YAY!' Launching on 18th April 2017

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 234
  • Views: Views 38,569
RE: Sony Pictures Networks India names its kids channel as "YAY"; to launch after IPL

@Gurmeet bro its already posted by Shantanu bro here Link Removed so why you again posted the same :huh

RE: Sony Pictures Networks India names its kids channel as "YAY"; to launch after IPL

dinee said:
In what languages they are going yo launch it

When we launch our kids channel it will have multiple feeds."

SarfaRaZ said:
@Gurmeet bro its already posted by Shantanu bro here .... so why you again posted the same :huh

Sorry sarfaraz bro I not see shantanu bro post.now edited post

Good news :eek:hya:eek:hya:tup

Shubh said:
Sony Yay, yeh kya bakwas name hain :eek

Btwn thanks @Sarfaraz bro updating title :tup

They should have named it as Sony KIX, would have matched with their rest of the channel names. I too didn't liked the naming. :(

Yay :em looks Chinese or Japanese name :lol :dodgy

“YAY! being the quintessential expression of joy and euphoria, has always been synonymous with happiness and excitement; Thus, the name, Sony YAY!”

Launch after IPL will be a bad move as summer holidays will be over by that time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock