DDF Exclusive SPNI Network Turns "23" .

Baalveer (Sony Sab) was also launched on 8 October 2012, 6 years ago. :tup:

SPNI Network Turns "23" Today

Sony Pictures Networks India is one of the most indifferent and apathetic TV network I've come across. They don't listen to customer's requirements despite repeated emails and tweets. Sony LIV is managed by a bunch of jokers who added unknown channels like Euro Channel, Krishna Vani, DocuBox etc, but haven't added their own channels Sony GEM and Sony ONE yet. Although they did add Animax, there's no TV schedule unlike other channels. Sony Pictures TV Networks Asia is much better.

Sony Pictures Networks India is one of the most indifferent and apathetic TV network I've come across. They don't listen to customer's requirements despite repeated emails and tweets. Sony LIV is managed by a bunch of jokers who added unknown channels like Euro Channel, Krishna Vani, DocuBox etc, but haven't added their own channels Sony GEM and Sony ONE yet. Although they did add Animax, there's no TV schedule unlike other channels. Sony Pictures TV Networks Asia is much better.
Too many people ask for SEAsian channels on this forum. Not to hurt their sentiments but SPN (India) won't add all those channels any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock