Good News "Spondon TV" Assamese GEC Launched

They won't, period. Until late 2000s cable was available in only big urban cities. We had only 1 private entertainment channels (dedicated to whole of Northeast) and rest all were news channels. People chose Dish TV and Tata Sky over DD FreeDish. Because TV is not expensive.
Right now, free TV is simply "not an option" in non-Hindi states.

Imagine what would happen if Assamese or Malayalam channels proliferate on DDFD as Hindi channels are doing now.

How much does cable cost in America as compared to India? We are more realistic here. Our state government's doesn't give prioritise to useless causes. My state Assam atleast is interested in giving subsidies in healthcare not entertainment.
Compared to India, it is much higher. But affordable to most Americans due to their purchasing power.

Yet, most Americans without insurance can't afford to go to a dentist.
Americans are too healthy. So most dentists and doctors here will be in poverty if they don't sell healthcare via insurance.

Americans are too healthy. So most dentists and doctors here will be in poverty if they don't sell healthcare via insurance.
Citizens of fouding country of McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, KFC etc. are too healthy? American have high sugary desserts for breakfast. Most rural Americans doesn't even have broadband connections.

Citizens of fouding country of McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, KFC etc. are too healthy? American have high sugary desserts for breakfast. Most rural Americans doesn't even have broadband connections.
Don't know exact reason why healthcare is so costly here. Anyway let's stick to topic :)

Don't know exact reason why healthcare is so costly here. Anyway let's stick to topic :)
On topic only I am saying states budget needs to be used on useful things like healthcare over free entertainment. I can survive without The Big Bang Theory but not without a teeth.

On topic only I am saying states budget needs to be used on useful things like healthcare over free entertainment. I can survive without The Big Bang Theory but not without a teeth.
I don't think having a free DTH system is completely useless. The arts and culture department of the state (or whichever department broadcasting comes under) does get some budget alloted to it. If sufficient budget is available, they should consider setting up free DTH.

I don't think having a free DTH system is completely useless. The arts and culture department of the state (or whichever department broadcasting comes under) does get some budget alloted to it. If sufficient budget is available, they should consider setting up free DTH.
Government is nowadays shutting down local AIR station in many cities to cut cost.

Z8IkB1p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock