Breaking Spondon TV will be added tonight on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just repeating what u have highlighted earlier too many times...typical @iDJ @Ashok Varma @KGF bro thing/habit :)

Once channel gets added logo will be available on airtel app
FYI, Tata Play made Star Gold Romance and Star Gold Thrills logos available on Star's bouquet long before revamp of the UTV's channel.

I fear to login into my Airtel account. Because they will spam me again. Otherwise I would've shown him number of channels with no logo and ages old logo. I also recalled Ramayan and Mahabharat VAS getting added without my consent. Despite same airing for free on Doordarshan. What made me more upset was they were doing this even during lockdown period when people were having money problems. People couldn't afford food. Leave alone TVs.
You are wrong buddy. Their app is flawless.

Spondon TV lcn is maybe 631 as there is no lcn left for new channel.

Every one knows Airtel always puzzles hide and seek options/bugs, but you have defend this as an updation process :ROFLMAO:

I did not defend the same....infact always i have stated that airtel needs to improve on this.....infact long back i had posted on issues visible on app when u r others were not an active member and others were not discussing about it in great detail.

Here i just stated that u and some other members just keep stating same thing or asking same questions or raising such things which have been discussed number of times all just to make fun of airtel somehow or the other

FYI, Tata Play made Star Gold Romance and Star Gold Thrills logos available on Star's bouquet long before revamp of the UTV's channel.

Even they have been updated on airtel app in old user interface but due to some coding or other issue same does not reflect in new user interface and they need to resolve this issue asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock