Not open for further replies.

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sports 18 1 HD will be added tonight on LCN 294

2RFD08X.png

Oops! I was hoping that maybe it will added alongwith other pending channels on November 19th as maintenance activities are scheduled 2 days prior to it . Still hoping for other channels to be added.

If Sports18 - 1 HD is added alone then it would just be available on a-la-carte basis to Airtel Digital TV subscribers , if other pending Viacom18 HD channels get added then Sports18 will also b made available in concerned bouquets which is part of updated RIO agreement signed between the two parties.

Sports18 Khel has a strong chance of addition incase Viacom18 plans to expand its distribution outside DD Free Dish platform

Thanks a lot @Deepu Darling anna for sharing this great news 👍🙏

Last edited:
Oops! I was hoping that maybe it will added alongwith other pending channels on November 19th as maintenance activities are scheduled 2 days prior to it . Still hoping for other channels to be added.

If Sports18 - 1 HD is added alone then it would just be available on a-la-carte basis to Airtel Digital TV subscribers , if other pending Viacom18 HD channels get added then Sports18 will also b made available in concerned bouquets which is part of updated RIO agreement signed between the two parties.

Sports18 Khel has a strong chance of addition incase Viacom18 plans to expand its distribution outside DD Free Dish platform

Thanks a lot @Deepu Darling anna for sharing this great news 👍🙏
TcZgV5c.jpg

They added new broadcaster bouquets in Aug with sport 18 1 sd and HD and later removed bouquets with sport 18 1 Hd. Hopefully they'll bring it back as it won't need addition of pending Viacom HD channels.

TcZgV5c.jpg

They added new broadcaster bouquets in Aug with sport 18 1 sd and HD and later removed bouquets with sport 18 1 Hd. Hopefully they'll bring it back as it won't need addition of pending Viacom HD channels.

I know that buddy bcoz RIO agreement was updated for concerned bouquet but still unsure if Sports18 HD will b provided as part of it . Airtel Digital TV needs to comply with LCN placements of various channels as per slab they have selected while signing updated RIO, if Sports18 HD fits in current slab they will provide it in these bouquet, if not it will b available on standalone basis till other pending HD channels of Viacom18 r added after making required changes in LCN placements.

There is also a high possibility of Airtel providing Sports18 SD feed in respective HD Bouquet till a solution is arrived at for addition of pending HD channels and inclusion of Sports18 HD in respective bouquet. They r doing the same incase of MTV, MTV Beats, Vh1 whose HD feed is unavailable on their platform and as a temporary arrangement SD feed of these channels is made available in respective HD Bouquets through an understanding reached with Viacom18 / Indiacast

Last edited:
Awaiting response from various members who were daily criticising Airtel Digital TV & on a daily basis levelling various allegations against Airtel Digital TV for not adding Sports18 - 1 HD.

Will they
I said before and I am saying it now. All operators will add both Sports18 channels. FIFA World Cup is as important and even more popular than cricket World Cup. It's football season.
So will they add sd sports 18 on d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock