Sports 181 HD poor FIFA world cup coverage

Only jio cinema streaming had issues.The HD channel in Tata Sky was smooth

Yea spors18 HD looks good. Only issue with jio cinema worst experience there
That will resolve non casual fans streams on opening day and finals. So it would cause some issues. Good thing is we can stream Sports18 via Tata Play's app and website.

I understand Sports 18 1 does not have adequate experience of broadcasting live sports events, but I am upset with the quality of coverage of opening ceremony and telecast of Qartar vs Ecquador match. Audio and Video are all over the place. It is getting stuck most of the times on linear tv. Coverage is like as if you are watching it with a very low bandwidth internet. In actual I am watching on linear tv on Tata Play, and am experiencing a kind of latency or buffering on liner tv. Not sure if it is the case with airtel digital tv as well or is it broadcaster issue. Quality is not even par with free sports channel

You Must Check The Signal Levels Bro!

I Have All DTHs Active Connection

Checked Them All And Was Working Well

In Jio Cinema Malayalam Audio feed works well.. Change the settings from Auto to High, change the multi cam option to extended stadium feed...

You Must Check The Signal Levels Bro!

I Have All DTHs Active Connection

Checked Them All And Was Working Well
@Vadirocks bro, Sorry for Off Topic in this thread, I am getting low signal in Sun Direct 2 GSAT 15 TP's 11630 H 32000 & 11670 H 32000,I tryed very hard to adjust Sun Direct Dish to get Signal in those 2 TP's, but I am Disappointed with very very low signal!

@Vadirocks bro, Sorry for Off Topic in this thread, I am getting low signal in Sun Direct 2 GSAT 15 TP's 11630 H 32000 & 11670 H 32000,I tryed very hard to adjust Sun Direct Dish to get Signal in those 2 TP's, but I am Disappointed with very very low signal!

Try Skewing LNB Slightly (Clock Wise),

Also Post Dish Images,,,

I am getting very good signal both tp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock