Sports Channels Ala carte clarifications.

nskaran

Reaction score
Friends,
All sports channels (ala carte) can't be deactivated before 3months. Minimum three months activation for all sports ala carte in dishtv.
Now i want a clarification is if i purchase a sports channel as ala carte, after one month the same channel is to be given to me as free ICP (India cricket pack), then the perticular channel will be calculated as ala carte or free of charge till the ICP period finish. please somebody clarify and confirm this.

means if you activate a sports channel as ala carte they will charge you on the basis of ala carte, even if ICP is with you. Am i right bro.ssparikshya.

Ya, in dish tv if you activate any sport ala cart that mean you have to pay full 3months charge. It is not like ts.

that is bad from dishtv. min 3months for sports ala cartes should be lifted off and to be made as one month as it is in other dths.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock