Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,480
  • Views: Views 1,467,613

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
BCCI, although the richest cricket body in the world, is surely the poorest in providing quality content. The graphics, the commentary, the presentation all are pathetic. Almost all big cricket boards in the world have their youtube channels for providing daily matchday highlights and archive videos of old games. But BCCI doesn't care.
If you look at the expert commentary panel of Channel 9, Fox or Sky, BCCI stands nowhere. The depth and the insights are unmatchable which take the viewing experience to a whole new level. While BCCI engages a bunch of b**tlick*rs who just irritate with their cringe.
I have hardly seen quality graphics in India matches from the past 10-15 years. I guess it's more due to lack of taste and ignorance. They don't have any experts to look after these things. All they want is a broadcaster who pays them tons of money and a producer who can produce these games at throwaway prices. Quality takes a backseat in all this.
Production quality of Ashes is something BCCI's production can't match.

Last edited:
Australian Open on Sony Sports from 17th January. It will be telecasted in English, Hindi,Tamil and Telugu
a3tfrI0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock