Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,498
  • Views: Views 1,474,320

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
What I miss the most from the cricket broadcast from Australia in these times are the iconic voices of Bill Lawry, Mark Nicholas, Richie Benaud, Tony Greig (Late), Ian Chappel, Michael Slater among others. I believe right now Sky Sports has the best commentary team amongst all broadcasters.

What I miss the most from the cricket broadcast from Australia in these times are the iconic voices of Bill Lawry, Mark Nicholas, Richie Benaud, Tony Greig (Late), Ian Chappel, Michael Slater among others. I believe right now Sky Sports has the best commentary team amongst all broadcasters.
Same earlier Channel 9 used to have all the great commentators ☹️

SPN has acquired TV and Digital rights of a new Volleyball League launched In India, Prime Volleyball League on a long term basis, which is scheduled to start from next year.
Coming soon

Source

3pBK5qa.jpg

SPSN to telecast the best footballing moments of 2021 starting 11th December

Football fans in India are in for a treat as Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN) gears up to take them back in time through a series of special programming to relive the best footballing moments of the year in UEFA EURO 2020, COPA America 2021, and the on-going UEFA Champions’ League 2021 season. The special programming will kick start from December 11, 2021 and will be aired on SONY TEN 2 channels and will be available on its on-demand OTT platform SonyLIV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock