Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,456
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,803

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Don’t know what vision they had while planning to enter sports genre.

Well buddy honestly speaking they may not have major cricket rights but the kind of different niche sports they air, one needs to applaud and appreciate their efforts. I am certainly of the opinion that such a channel was much needed but to sustain financially they would need popular sports hence tie up with sony sports or star sports or sports18 is necessary

Well buddy honestly speaking they may not have major cricket rights but the kind of different niche sports they air, one needs to applaud and appreciate their efforts. I am certainly of the opinion that such a channel was much needed but to sustain financially they would need popular sports hence tie up with sony sports or star sports or sports18 is necessary
Yes, in india, there are takers for only commercial games like cricket and football etc.

Commonwealth games 2022 on Sony
dMBTIJR.jpg

kwZGpED.jpg

sony sports far better than compared to star sports. watching ireland vs india match makes me live watch feeling with 16:9 display and 60fps refresh rate.

waiting for historic test.
The way England are playing test cricket . I don't see India winning the test match . If they somehow draw it , it will be a very big achievement . Secondly Sony is famous for its PQ and AQ so there is no doubt , u will get a lifetime experience watching a match on their Channel .

Back
Top Bottom