Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,451
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,236

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I too have pvt dth connection like you but I am happy that common man of india is getting premium sports free and this facility available in many countries too,govt made only india centric match free for dd freedish not all so all are happy except you....Once again I am requesting you to plz stop argument with us and search a good lawyer and submit petition in supreme court on the behalf of pvt broadcasters..
As senior DDF/DD Dish Expert you shouldn't Argue simply with anyone, I am never asked you defend DD with your followers to reply my posts. This is right thread General News Discussion on Sports events and broadcasting Rights, nothing wrong on posting fact about Broadcasting Rights.

As senior DDF/DD Dish Expert you shouldn't Argue simply with anyone, I am never asked you defend DD with your followers to reply my posts. This is right thread General News Discussion on Sports events and broadcasting Rights, nothing wrong on posting fact about Broadcasting Rights.
What's your contribution to this forum that you are accusing other users of pandering to their followers?

You mean PVT Broadcasters can charge Rs.100 per month in the name of exclusive, They can earn more money (80% share of advertising) from DDFD.
Yeah they're acquiring broadcasting rights for huge money and they deserved charge Rs.100 or 200 too, whereas DDFD destroying sports market airing Private organisers sake of National Importance.
BCCI is not complete private entity, they can save crores of rupees tax amount and other exemptions in the name of sports body with Govt befits like BSNL.
BCCI private entity, not government owns.

Yeah they're acquiring broadcasting rights for huge money and they deserved charge Rs.100 or 200 too, whereas DDFD destroying sports market airing Private organisers sake of National Importance.

BCCI private entity, not government owns.
BCCI is a sports body with Govt benefits, Is Star network (PVT COMPANY) has GST/IT benefit?

You were clearing implying DD FreeDish expert as a bias person pandering to his followers. It's very highly of coming from a user who doesn't even have tag of a contributor.
Yeah he is DD Free Dish expert, he shouldn't cross limit posting reply to simply arguing with a user who posting reply on right General discussion on sports broadcasting thread.
It's very highly of coming from a user who doesn't even have tag of a contributor.
I am not biased like you to defend someone, also I don't need any contributor tag and even they add/Remove Contributor tag also I'm happy

Another psg match day on TV sorted thanks to tv5 monde asie

Match Saturday

KqGhKyG.jpg

1 month to go for fifa World Cup and no hd version of sports18 on most of digital platforms neither extra channel launch by sports18 don't know how they manage double header matches match in prime time will they sacrifice daily shows for football by showing on channels like colors infinity, MTV, vh1, color Cineplex, history tv 18 or use sports18 khel and show in SD

If someone have sports18 mail Id please provide

Back
Top Bottom